During these testing times, we at Enrich Physio understand the importance of physiotherapist to help people in pain. This is the reason we have decided to remain open. As mentioned by Prime Minister and Premier, that physiotherapist are an essential workforce and should continue to operate and help people with pain and disability.
It is our priority as a clinic and health professionals to ensure the health and wellbeing of all of our valued patients and staff. We at Enrich Physio have implemented various changes based on the Australian Physiotherapy Association and Department of Health guidelines:
- Maintaining good hygiene and Sanitisation procedures.
- Our entire Physio team are wearing masks and gloves while treating clients.
- We are changing disposable bed sheets after each client.
- We are sanitising all surfaces clients touch and come in contact with.
- We are encouraging clients to stay in the cars when they arrive and when physio is ready they are taken straight to treatment room, avoiding the need for them to stay in reception areas. Call us on 0451501559 when you arrive.
- No handshakes, a warm smile will be enough.
- We are taking only card payments and avoiding cash handling at this stage.
- We are screening all clients over the phone, before they arrive in regards to their health and travel history of them or their family. If there are any concerns we are advising them to self isolate and re book after 3 weeks.
Please remember to inform us or reschedule your appointment if:
- You have any flu like symptoms including fever, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath
- Have returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- Have come in contact with someone with COVID-19 patients
- Have been in close contact with someone who has returned from overseas in last 14 days.
We do understand during these times some clients aren’t sure whether to attend a medical center, especially those clients who are immunosuppressed or high risk. For all those clients Enrich Physio have introduced following services:
- HOME VISITS – We are offering clients at discounted and bulk billing (EPC and Compensable), Home visits if they have concerns coming to medical centres, who are otherwise healthy and have no symptoms or travel history. Enrich Physio staff are experienced in providing high-level care in your home. Call us to discuss your options.
- TELEHEALTH – We are offering clients to see us over video/phone calls. Especially clients who are self-isolating or have concerns attending medical centres at this stage. We are also doing ergonomic assessment over Tele-health for clients working from home during these times. More information on our website. Call us directly to book a Tele – Health consult with your preferred physiotherapist.
To all our clients, doctors, nurses and specialist, we thank you for your support over all those years. Now we are here to support you and help you reach towards your rehabilitation goals in these testing times. Please call us and you will be able to speak to your physiotherapist in regards to any doubts or queries. Remember we are all in this together and we will come out stronger when all this ends.