Benefits of Physiotherapy in NDIS Clients
A physiotherapist can assess and treat impairments in balance, muscle strength, range of movement, coordination and posture.
- We can complete Mobility assessment and Falls assessment
- We can reduce falls risks and provide advise regarding falls prevention
- Improve confidence and morale of clients
- Develop specific tailor made strength and conditioning programs.
- Promotes well-being and healthy life style.
- All treatment is individualised to the needs of the client and can be carried out in the client’s home or at one of our satellite clinics
- Provide highly qualified physiotherapist to visit client’s home or see them at our clinic.
- Strength and exercise programs
- Gait Training and Mobility aid prescriptions
- Hands on treatment, including Massage, Mobilisation, Stretching and Strapping
- Balance Training and Falls Prevention
- Mobility Assessments
- High level of communication with all key stakeholders in the management process.
- Provide advise, treatment and management musculoskeletal issues.
- Develop proactive initiatives like Strength and Flexibility programs.
- Training programs for parent/guardian and carer/support workers.
Assessments and comprehensive reports with recommendations provided.
Benefits of Satellite Clinics Support
- We have 9 satellite clinics across Western Melbourne. We are continually growing and opening new clinics.
- If you need an appointment for, we can offer same week appointments at one of the satellite clinics.
- Currently we are located in Darley, Truganina, Melton, Taylors Hill, Werribee, Taylors Lakes and Hillside. All these clinics are within Medical centers, therefore if any further tests or scan are needed, can be arranged in a timely manner.
- Option of male or female physiotherapist
We can tailor make our services to meet your requirements.