Enrich Physio is pleased to inform you that we have introduced Telehealth online consultation from the safety and comfort of your own home. Online consultations are an effective way to seek the help of an expert physiotherapist to seek clarity, gain guidance and ask the questions necessary for you to take control of your pain and limitation. Latest research shows that online consults are a viable option not just during these testing times, but offer an equally beneficial treatment option for reaching your rehabilitation goals.
Who will benefit from Tele Health?
- Telehealth is viable option for everyone and you can have online consultation from the safety and comfort of your own home.
- Clients who are unable to attend an in person consultation due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Clients who are immunosuppressed or high risk at this stage and are advised to self isolate
- Clients who are unwell or self-isolating at this stage.
- Clients working from home and need help setting up their workstation. Ergonomic assessments or advice given via Telehealth.
- Clients who are at home, we can design proactive exercise programs to keep you healthy and fit during these times. Exercises are sent to you via email and have videos of your whole program.
How will I connect with my Physiotherapist via Tele Health?
- At this stage Enrich Physio is using our support partner Cliniko to introduce Telehealth. Rest insured all calls are encrypted for your safety.
- For phone or tablet: All you need is a link to join your consult. Physio will provide with a log in code via email or text.
- For Computer/ Laptop : Via your browser. We recommend you use Chrome or Firefox. You physio will send you a link via email to access it. You need to have a camera linked to your computer.
- Don’t forget to check your video and microphone are working prior to your appointment to ensure a smooth consultation. The browser or app will ask for your permission to allow to use camera and mic.
What to do before my online consult ?
- Ensure you have a quiet area with enough room to complete basic movements and exercise, and are wearing clothes that allow freedom of movement.
- Ensure you have the appropriate system on your device for the tele- health consultation
- Think about the angle of your camera during the call. You may be asked to perform exercises so ensure you have space, and that your camera can be angled to focus on the relevant part of your body during the exercise.
Cost of Consultation
- Private Consultation: We know times are tough and we have severely discounted our online consult times during this time. Call us on 0451 501 559.
- Bulk Billed for EPC clients , Work Cover clients and NDIS clients. So No charge to you.
- Private health: You can avail your private health rebates from April 14th 2020 on already discounted Tele- health prices.
How do I pay for my online physiotherapy consultation?
- Over the phone prior to your session or via proof of bank transfer.
Are you working from Home?
- Design your Home Work station: Clients working from home and need help setting up their workstation. Ergonomic assessments or advice given via Tele- health. Our Physio can help you design your perfect home work station to minimise postural loads on your body.
- Design proactive exercise programs to keep you healthy and fit during these times. Exercises are sent to you via email and have videos of your whole program.
- Treat those niggles and get exercise guidance online! Book an online consultation with one of our Physiotherapists who will help to assess your concerns then provide a plan to help. Our online consults are interactive but conducted from the comfort of your own lounge room.